The ELC recently announced a series of reforms to its structure, including making membership available to corporate companies directly. Previously, they could only be members via national associations.
The federation is positioning to be “the representative body of specialty food ingredients producers on the EU scene”.
The new board members are:
For the College of Associations:
- Vice-President Fabrizio Filippini (secretary general of Federchimica AISPEC)
- Jean-Marc Willefert (president of AAF)
- Marc Leclerc (executive committee member of AMFEP)
- Frances Hunt (secretary general of ISA)
- MMélanie Le Plaine-Mileur (secretary general of SYNPA)
For the College of companies:
- President Markwart Kunz (BENEO Group, member of the executive board of Südzucker)
- Martin Jager (group vice-President of BASF’s business unit nutrition ingredients)
- Ralph Appel (managing director of Cargill Texturizing Solutions)
- Martin Klavs Nielsen (executive vice-president of Danisco’s enablers division)
- A.R. Wessels (president of DSM Food Specialties)