Ingredion Incorporated (NYSE: INGR) headquartered in the suburbs of Chicago, is a leading global ingredient solutions provider serving customers in more than 120 countries. With 2021 annual net sales of nearly $7 billion, the Company turns grains, fruits, vegetables and other plant-based materials into value-added ingredient solutions for the food, beverage, animal nutrition, brewing and industrial markets. With Ingredion Idea Labs® innovation centers around the world and approximately 12,000 employees, the Company co-creates with customers and fulfills its purpose of bringing the potential of people, nature and technology together to make life better. Visit ingredion.com for more information and the latest Company news.
Our bold growth platform is designed to deliver shareholder value by accelerating customer co-creation and enabling consumer-preferred innovation.
- STARCH-BASED TEXTURIZERS - Supporting the structure and texture behind great eating experiences.
- CLEAN AND SIMPLE INGREDIENTS - Addressing the clean label trend of shorter lists of acceptable food ingredients.
- PLANT-BASED PROTEINS - Offering new protein choices to help satisfy a changing world.
- SUGAR REDUCTION AND SPECIALTY SWEETENERS - Enabling sugar reduction without compromising consumer expectations.
- FOOD SYSTEMS - Delivering proven ingredient combinations to speed product development.
Our roadmap for growth is designed to deliver shareholder value by accelerating customer co-creation and enabling consumer-preferred innovation by developing on-trend ingredient solutions that make life better. We are well positioned to help customers navigate and adapt to the accelerated pace of the food and beverage industry to create innovative products that win in the marketplace.
Contact our investor relations department at firstname.lastname@example.org