Fat extraction is a standard reference method for quality control, labeling and satisfying stringent regulations. "The five essentials of fat extraction – and how they make your process quick and compliant" can help you optimize your fat extraction process by offering insights on:
- The role of hydrolysis in total fat extraction
- Differences between Soxhlet, hot and continuous extraction
- A decision tree for selecting the right extraction instrument
- Real-life experiment with methods and data for fat extraction from dairy products
- A comprehensive troubleshooting guide
Plus learn which process parameters affect speed and which process parameters affect recoveries. See how to optimize endpoint determination and compare fat extraction to the NIR technique.