School closures – and tentative re-openings – have compounded stress levels for families, while COVID-19-induced economic anxiety is also straining household budgets. So how can food and beverage brands come up with enticing – but affordable – recipes, products and culinary solutions to make life easier for parents when long-established routines have been upended?
What does the ‘new normal’ look like for families and has this crisis given a boost to direct to consumer brands targeting babies, toddlers, and young children? Will the recent growth in interest in kids’ multivitamins continue, or is it risky to assume that buying patterns in 2020 provide a useful indicator of where consumers are heading in 2021?
The FoodNavigator-USA Food for Kids series will bring five category focused events, including:
- The Consumer Panel - October 21 @ 12PM CT
- Kids and the Plant-Based Trend - October 28 @ 12PM CT
- Beverage Trends - November 4 @ 12PM CT
- Innovation in Action… Meet the Trailblazers - November 11 @ 12PM CT
- Meeting Children’s Nutritional Needs, from Foods to Supplements - November 18 @ 12PM CT
The series runs from October 21 – November 18, 2020 and is free to register.