FREE BROADCAST EVENT: Positive Nutrition: Join Unilever, Danone, Kraft Heinz, Warburtons and more
Demand for better-for-you options is on the up-and-up as shoppers link good diets to good health. 22% of European consumers report following a sugar restricted diet while 60% say they now avoid artificial colours and flavours.
At the same time, rising regulatory interest and increased concern over the public health implications of high fat, salt and sugar diets is putting more pressure than ever on food makers to accelerate reformulation and deliver healthier products for the mass market.
The challenge facing food innovators today is how these health trends can be leveraged to drive innovation. What areas resonate with consumers? And how can manufacturers make the most of the opportunity?
FoodNavigator will examine this and more across our FREE four-day broadcast event.
Arranged around eight healthy food pillars, FoodNavigator will be joined by a host of industry leaders to discuss:
- Wellness Ingredients
- Healthy Ageing
- Natural & Clean Label
- Allergens and Free-From
- Infant and Childhood Nutrition
- Reformulation & Fortification
- Healthy Snacking
Each two hour session will consist of a mix of lively and interactive panel discussions and presentations.
Our packed line-up of speakers includes representatives from: Danone Specialised Nutrition, Kraft Heinz Company, Natasha Allergy Research Foundation, Organix, KIND, Food and Drink Federation, Cereal Partners Worldwide, Warburtons, Unilever and many more!
Event: Positive Nutrition - Healthy Innovation for the Mass Market
Date: 22-25 March 2021
AGENDA: In a series of presentations and panel discussions moderated by FoodNavigator journalists Flora Southey, Oliver Morrison and Katy Askew, we'll discuss:
- How are food brands innovating to produce better-for-you products with mass appeal?
- From immunity to gut health, what health and ingredient messaging resonates most with consumers?
- What categories and sectors have the greatest potential to deliver nutritionally dense products?
- How can nutritional-led innovation strategies help tackle the big picture public health health challenges, from childhood obesity to ageing populations?
- How is the regulatory landscape evolving around nutrition and what impact will this have on food innovators?