From uncovering the fragility and inequality in the global food system to highlighting the link between nutrition and health, in many respects COVID-19 has changed the way we eat, shop and think about food.
In a unique collaboration between our global editorial teams, over the next 6 weeks the FoodNavigator Unlocking Innovation series will bring diverse experts together for 12 webinars looking at how COVID has impacted our three regions: EMEA, the Americas and APAC.
Across each region, we will probe what the changes accelerated by COVID will mean for the food system, from NPD and the evolving consumer, to sustainability, start-ups and, of course, nutrition.
The free webinar series will kick off next week, when FoodNavitagor Europe will drill down into rising demand for products that deliver additional health benefits.
It will feature a line-up of industry experts and thought leaders including:
- Markus Stripf, Co-CEO & Co-founder, Spoon Guru
- Anita Hartog, Senior Scientist, Nutrition and Health, Nizo
- Anke Sentko, Vice President Regulatory Affairs & Nutrition Communication, BENEO Institute
- Eve Martinet-Bareau, Global Product Manager, DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences
- Martin Oxley, Founder and Managing Director, Buzzback Europe
The first 35 minutes will be home to a far-reaching panel discussion looking at the drivers, challenges and opportunities around healthy innovation. This will be followed by two in-depth presentations from Beneo and DuPont spotlighting ingredients that meet growing demand for wellness. All the speakers will then be invited back to answer your questions in an audience Q&A segment.
Functional diets incorporating ingredients that deliver either physical or mental health benefits were certainly on the up pre-COVID. As the world emerges from lockdown, will the crisis accelerate this trend? And – given the likely recession looming – will it reach the mass market?
Tune in to find out. Register for free here.
Dates and topics for the EMEA Unlocking Innovation series include:
- Preventative Health, Wellness and Nutrition - 30 June @ 4pm CET
- Start-ups, New Business Development & Funding - 8 July @ 4pm CET
- NPD and the Evolving Consumer Landscape - 22 July @ 4pm CET
- Sustainability & Traceability in Focus - 29 July @ 4pm CET