On December 15, FoodNavigator will bring together global experts to weigh the evidence in a live online forum.
Join us as we explore some of the stickiest questions about fat, including:
- Has fat in general been demonised wrongly?
- Is the tide of scientific evidence for saturated fat really turning?
- Has the 'low fat diet' culture backfired when it comes to obesity and disease?
- Does the increasing evidence for 'good fats' mean we could see a reversal of attitudes towards fat?
- Can all fats play a role in a healthy diet, or do manufacturers still need to adjust the levels of certain types of fat in foods?
- Where do we stand with international health guidelines on fats?
- What are the best solutions for reducing levels of trans fats and other ‘bad fats’?