Air Products is a key supplier of gases, equipment, services and solutions to the food industry.
In 1965, Air Products helped pioneer the use of liquid nitrogen for ultra-fast food freezing. Since then, we have supplied food industry customers with the latest gas-based technologies for all kinds of applications
Our experts work with market-leading food processors and manufacturers in the bakery, dairy, beverage, snack, fruit and vegetable, seafood, poultry, meat, ready meal and prepared foods sectors. Our Freshline
For companies needing a one-stop-shop, Air Products provides expert support, equipment and services that make life easier. With over 51 years’ experience in the food industry we understand our customers and can be relied upon to respond quickly. We innovate to provide more flexible solutions for our customers.
• Chill or freeze your products continuously or in batches
• Produce or coat IQF products with sauces
• Need to produce a high quality sliced product
• Mix or form your products
• Wish to extend the shelf-life of your food product
Our solutions include:
• Continuous & Batch cryogenic freezing technology
• A range of IQF freezers
• Crust freezing solutions
• Innovative coating, mixing and forming offerings
• Expertise in modified atmosphere packaging
Air Products touches the lives of consumers around the globe in positive ways every day. We are one of the sector’s leading providers of atmospheric and process gases, and ancillary products. With more than 20,000 employees and operations in over 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries from food and beverage, health and personal care to energy, transportation and semiconductors. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric gases, process and specialty gases, performance materials, equipment and services