Clear and clean up your labels with… Empro® our new pea protein isolates
Emsland Group’s Empro® E 86 is a clean label pea protein isolate with an excellent amino acid profile. Its emulsifying properties make it useful for meat, cereals and bakery products, as well as vegetarian and vegan products as protein source and binding agent.
New pea protein isolates
The most important plant proteins are based on soy and wheat, but in view of the more and more sensitization of the consumers concerning GMO and allergens pea based proteins are becoming a higher importance.
The latest developed and manufactured pea protein isolates of Emsland Group are Empro® E 86 and Empro® E 86 HV.
Empro® - types provides important nutritional and functional benefits:
• Vegetable raw material (no BSE influence)
• Non GMO
• Neutral taste
• Non allergen
• High content of glutamic acids, arginine and lysine
• No sugar content
• Good digestibility
The possibilities of application in the food industry are manifold:
• Vegetarian and vegan products as protein source and binding agent
• Meat products to reduce water loss
• Dietary products, health food and athlete food
• Delicatessen like mayonnaise and salad dressings
• Coffee whitener (pure vegetable) as casein replacement
• Bakery products for the improvement of nutritional values