Future access to healthy and sustainable diets relies on the development of a more efficient system of food production and distribution. Climate change risks undermining food security and safety. What are the risks and where are the opportunities to provide global access to sustainable nutrition? This theme will address issues including:
- The impact of climate change on nutritional value
- How is global heating hurting food safety and security?
- Strategies to build systems resilience
- Plant power: Where nutrition and climate intersect
- Vertical farming and cellular meat
- Food and the city: Urban approaches to nutrition and security