Organic frozen fruit and superfood smoothie kit company PACK'D has brought out an organic vegetable range. Aimed at health conscious, time poor consumers, as well as families and parents of young children looking for organic alternatives in the freezer aisle, the range is the perfect solution to eating well and conveniently, the brand said.
The vegetable products will include:
· Spinach; frozen in chopped loose leaf instead of standard blocks
· Sweet potato; peeled, chopped and organic, perfect for busy parents
· Cauliflower rice; first organic version to enter the frozen category
· Petit pois and sweetcorn; organic
These will be accompanied by 2 range extension SKUs in Pack’d Heart land - fruit
· Organic orchard fruit; perfect for blending breakfast and baking
· Organic tropical fruit; perfect for blending breakfast and baking
The full range of frozen fruit and vegetables will now be available in 100% FSC approved fully recyclable cardboard boxes, as the business moves away from plastic. PACK'D have also removed 20% of the packaging from their smoothie kit sachets, yet another commitment to being more sustainable.
Alex Stewart, Founder of PACK'D said of the launch: “As the brand has grown, we have built a loyal consumer base for our fruits and smoothies, and adding frozen, organic vegetables to these offerings has always been something we have wanted to do. We are particularly proud to be the first fully organic frozen vegetable range, a shake up for the category, and a great solution for the consumer.”