Jelly Belly's Harry Potter collection
Jelly Belly Candy Company, in partnership with Warner Bros. Consumer Products, is again expanding its line of Harry Potter-inspired confections.
Five new sweets and collectables will be rolled out this autumn, in time for the key Christmas trading period. These include:
- A 42g chocolate wand replica of Lord Voldemort’s wand made with UTZ-certified chocolate.
- A 42g Harry Potter Hogwarts ticket chocolate bar. Inside each package is a moulded piece of milk chocolate with crisped rice and made with UTZ-certified chocolate.
- A 59g pack of Harry Potter Magical Sweets features a variety of 'fun shapes iconic to the wizarding world', such as the deathly hallows symbol, Hedwig and a lightning bolt. The SKU is packaged in an assortment of flavours, including sour cherry, banana, tangerine, watermelon and berry.
- A Harry Potter Knight Bus tin is presented as a collectible gift. The tin contains 112g of 'magical sweets' and a coin slot on the top so it can be reused as a bank.
- A 28g Harry Potter crest tin that Jelly Belly said 'pays homage to fan-favourite houses'. The house tins contain jelly beans in a corresponding shade/flavour: Gryffindor with cherry, Slytherin with green apple, Ravenclaw with blueberry, and Hufflepuff with lemon