Want the latest market information, and scientific insights in for the nutritional lipids and oils market? Then join us at our free online event, Nutritional Lipids and Oils 2014.
Our free-to-attend online event will bring you the latest consumer and market insights, scientific developments and technical innovations in the nutritional lipids and oils space.
As consumer demand for functional foods and supplements containing healthy lipids and oils continues to soar, global demand for fish oils and omega oils - such as omega-3, omega-6, omega-7, & omega-9 - will continue to climb.
Yet the massive market for these mega-ingredients is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to healthy oils: from antioxidant-rich olive oils, to healthy vegetable and seed oils, and the growing interest for herbal oils and supplements - the market is booming.
If you or your business has an interest in the nutritional lipids and healthy oils space, our exclusive online event is for you.
While research on the benefits of supplements and health focused functional foods may take centre stage for many, tackling the challenges of sustainability, supply chain management, and formulation in finished productsare all vital issues for future success in this rapidly growing area.
Already registered and joining us for the event are top decision makers from leading companies including: Coca-Cola, Sanofi, PepsiCo, Nestlé, Kraft Foods, Abbot Nutrition and Proctor & Gamble.
Register now to join our panel of leading experts live on the 13th February and listen in to insightful market overviews, cutting edge science tackling mood and behaviour, plus our exclusive round table debate tackling issues on sustainability and supply quality.
- Adam Ismail : Executive Director at Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega-3 (GOED).
- David Hart: Vice-President Marketing at Qualitas Health.
- Deepa Shenoy : Open Innovation at Amway Global R&D.
- Diana Cowland: Senior Industry Analyst for Health and Wellness at Euromonitor International.
- Dr Alex Richardson: Founder and Director of FAB Research & Senior Research Fellow at the University of Oxford.
- Peter Zambetti : Director of Global Business Development for Health and Nutrition Capsugel.
- Philip Bromley : Chief Executive Officer at Virun.
- Scott Doughman : Chief Scientific Officer and CEO at Source-Omega, LLC.